Welcome to The Legacy of Camden
Premier Assisted Living in Camden, SC
The Legacy of Camden is an Assisted Living community here to meet your every need in a place that will feel like home. Thoughtfully designed in Camden, South Carolina, you will bask in the joys of connecting with the people, places and activities that mean the most to you. Experience more than you ever thought possible where the harmony of personal freedom and intentional care find their perfect balance.
Download a Brochure
If you or someone you love is experiencing difficulty with any activities of daily living—such as cooking, cleaning, and personal care—The Legacy of Camden is here to help.
Our compassionate caregiving experts work closely with residents and their families to develop care programs personalized to serve specific needs. By supporting individuals to their highest levels of independence, personal care plans ensure residents receive just the amount of care necessary to remain as independent as possible.
Liberated from home and yard maintenance, assisted living residents receive all the benefits of living at The Legacy of Camden, including the time to enjoy our calendar of daily activities, classes in our 24-hour fitness center, and delicious restaurant-style dining.
What we offer
- Comfortable and spacious room options that include full, handicapped-equipped bathrooms.
- Wireless emergency response system available in each apartment.
- Three restaurant-style meals served daily in our elegant and inviting dining room.
- 24-hour access to personalized care services.
- Diverse daily social activities planned by a full-time social director, including wellness programs, card clubs, and outings to area attractions, restaurants, and community events.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services.
- Utilities (electricity, water, Wi-Fi) are included at no additional charge.
- In-house maintenance services.
- Seasonal menus designed by dietitians, personalized for individual needs.
- Transportation to professional services, such as to physician, dental, therapy, specialist and optometrist appointments.
Assisted Living Apartment prices starting at $3,995
Meet our Executive Director
My name is Nathan Howle, and I am the Executive Director at the Legacy of Camden. I started working in Senior Living while obtaining my Bachelor’s of Science in Mathematics from Lander University and have since enjoyed working with and learning from my residents each day. Shortly after graduating college, I started working towards becoming a Certified Dementia Practioner and an Administrator for Assisted Living.
In my free time I enjoy hiking, kayaking, and running — I am currently training for a marathon. I have a pit-hound mix named Scarlett who loves visiting the community as well!
Schedule a Tour of our beautiful community…