Welcome to Carolina Reserve of Laurel Park
Premier Assisted Living in Hendersonville, NC
Carolina Reserve of Laurel Park is an Assisted Living community here to meet your every need in a place that will feel like home. Located in central North Carolina, you will enjoy the charming Laurel Park area while receiving the highest quality care in a unrivaled residential environment. Experience more than you ever thought possible where the harmony of personal freedom and intentional care find their perfect balance.
Download a Brochure
"*" indicates required fields
If you or someone you love is experiencing difficulty with any activities of daily living—such as cooking, cleaning, and personal care—Carolina Reserve of Laurel Park is here to help.
Our compassionate caregiving experts work closely with residents and their families to develop care programs personalized to serve specific needs. By supporting individuals to their highest levels of independence, personal care plans ensure residents receive just the amount of care necessary to remain as independent as possible.
Liberated from home and yard maintenance, assisted living residents receive all the benefits of living at Carolina Reserve of Laurel Park, including the time to enjoy our calendar of daily activities, classes in our 24-hour fitness center, and delicious restaurant-style dining.
What we offer
- Comfortable and spacious room options that include full, handicapped-equipped bathrooms.
- Wireless emergency response system available in each apartment.
- Three restaurant-style meals served daily in our elegant and inviting dining room.
- 24-hour access to personalized care services.
- Diverse daily social activities planned by a full-time social director, including wellness programs, card clubs, and outings to area attractions, restaurants, and community events.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services.
- Utilities (electricity, water, Wi-Fi) are included at no additional charge.
- In-house maintenance services.
- Seasonal menus designed by dietitians, personalized for individual needs.
- Transportation to professional services, such as to physician, dental, therapy, specialist and optometrist appointments.
Assisted Living starting at $5,450
Schedule a Tour of our beautiful community…