Welcome to Arbor Ridge at Kernersville
Premier Independent Living in Kernersville, NC
Arbor Ridge at Kernersville is an Independent Living community here to meet your every need in a place that will feel like home. Located in the heart of the business district, you are in immediate distance from area churches, shopping and medical care. With support services available as needed, you will experience the luxury of intentional care and exciting area outings without losing the joys of social and physical activities in the community.
Download a Brochure
Are you looking for a carefree lifestyle, free from the burdens of maintaining a home?
Our Independent Living care offers a personalized blend of the services that help you thrive. Take advantage of fine dining, intentional connections, in-house self-care services and outings to the area’s best cultural attractions—while our staff handles the rest.
With a vast array of opportunities to engage inside and out of the community, our residents will never stop experiencing more out of life.
What we offer
- Comfortable and spacious room options that include full, handicapped-equipped bathrooms.
- Wireless emergency response system available in each apartment.
- Three restaurant-style meals served daily in our elegant and inviting dining room.
- 24-hour access to personalized care services.
- Diverse daily social activities planned by a full-time social director, including wellness programs, card clubs, and outings to area attractions, restaurants, and community events.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services.
- Utilities (electricity, water, Wi-Fi) are included at no additional charge.
- In-house maintenance services.
- Seasonal menus designed by dietitians, personalized for individual needs.
- Transportation to professional services, such as to physician, dental, therapy, specialist and optometrist appointments.
Independent Living starting at $2,835
Meet our Executive Director
My name is Deb Fletcher, Executive Director of Arbor Ridge at Kernersville. I have spent 30 years in geriatrics serving seniors and their families since receiving my BA in Liberal arts from Otterbein College.
Although a native Ohioan, I have lived and worked in NC since 1993.
I am committed to providing the quality of life seniors deserve in an environment of trust, safety and enrichment.
Outside of Senior Living, I have served as Chairman of the Board of Directors for the Kernersville Chamber of Commerce, am a member of the Kernersville Women’s Club, a Gallup Certified Strengths Coach, a Paul Harris Fellow and was awarded the Kernersville Key Volunteer of the Year in 2010.
Schedule a Tour of our beautiful community…