Welcome to The Havens at Princeton
Premier Assisted Living in Princeton, WV
The Havens at Princeton is here to meet your every need in a place that will feel like home. Living in the “Jewel of the South” and the “Heart of Mercer County”, you will bask in the unmatched beauty and warm hospitality of southern West Virginia. Just minutes from downtown Princeton, you will experience the luxury of intentional care and exciting area outings without losing the joys of social and physical activities in the community.
Download a Brochure
"*" indicates required fields
If you or someone you love is experiencing difficulty with any activities of daily living—such as cooking, cleaning, and personal care—The Havens at Princeton is here to help.
Our compassionate caregiving experts work closely with residents and their families to develop care programs personalized to serve specific needs. By supporting individuals to their highest levels of independence, personal care plans ensure residents receive just the amount of care necessary to remain as independent as possible.
Liberated from home and yard maintenance, assisted living residents receive all the benefits of living at The Havens at Princeton, including the time to enjoy our calendar of daily activities, classes, and delicious restaurant-style dining.
What we offer
- Comfortable and spacious room options that include full, handicapped-equipped bathrooms.
- Emergency response system available in each apartment.
- Three restaurant-style meals served daily in our elegant and inviting dining room.
- 24-hour access to personalized care services.
- Diverse daily social activities planned by a full-time social director, including wellness programs and outings to area attractions, restaurants, and community events.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services.
- Utilities (electricity, water, Wi-Fi) are included at no additional charge.
- In-house maintenance services.
- Seasonal menus designed by dietitians, personalized for individual needs.
- Transportation to professional services, such as to physician, dental, therapy, specialist and optometrist appointments.
Assisted Living Apartment prices starting at $3,395
Meet our Executive Director
I’m Tonya Gerber, Executive Director at The Havens at Princeton Assisted Living Community. I’ve been a Licensed Practical Nurse for 27 years with 25 years of that being in senior living. I began my career at the Havens in 2000 as a nurse on the floor, was promoted to the Resident Care Director in 2002, and then to the Executive Director position in 2004.
My parents and grandparents played a huge role in the direction of my career in working with seniors. I’ve always enjoyed spending time with older adults even when I was a small child. They have so much knowledge, history, and love to share.
The Havens’ residents and team are like family to me, and I am blessed to be a part of that!
Schedule a Tour of our beautiful community…