Welcome to The Island Cove at Hilton Head
Premier Independent Living in Hilton Head, SC
The Island Cove at Hilton Head is an Independent Living community here to meet your every need in a place that will feel like home. Located on Main Street on the beautiful island of Hilton Head, you will bask in the joys of connecting with the people, places and activities that mean the most to you. Experience more than you ever thought possible where the harmony of personal freedom and intentional care find their perfect balance.
Download a Brochure
Are you looking for a carefree lifestyle, free from the burdens of maintaining a home?
Our Independent Living care offers a personalized blend of the services that help you thrive. Take advantage of fine dining, intentional connections, in-house self-care services and outings to the area’s best cultural attractions—while our staff handles the rest.
With a vast array of opportunities to engage inside and out of the community, our residents will never stop experiencing more out of life.
What we offer
- Comfortable and spacious room options that include full, handicapped-equipped bathrooms.
- Wireless emergency response system available in each apartment.
- Two restaurant-style meals served daily in our elegant and inviting dining room.
- 24-hour access to personalized care services.
- Diverse daily social activities planned by a full-time social director, including wellness programs, card clubs, and outings to area attractions, restaurants, and community events.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services.
- Utilities (electricity, water, Wi-Fi) are included at no additional charge.
- In-house maintenance services.
- Seasonal menus designed by dietitians, personalized for individual needs.
- Transportation to professional services, such as to physician, dental, therapy, specialist and optometrist appointments.
Independent Living Apartment prices starting at $2,640
Meet our Executive Director
I am Angelica Parker, Director of Operations & Sales for Island Cove at Hilton Head. My career in healthcare started 19 years ago in a small town outside of New Orleans as a secretary for a local nursing home. My passion for exceptional service and quality of life began as a young girl primarily raised by my grandmother who was wheelchair bound. Although she had many limitations, I still needed her, and I had to do my best to remind her she was not her disability and there was no giving up. Most often seniors are afraid to transition into an independent setting fearing they are losing their independence, but here at Island Cove we strive to introduce our prospective resident to a completely different way of life. Life doesn’t end at Island Cove, it’s just beginning. The best part of waking up every day and coming to work is knowing that I have a team of supporters who see more potential in me than I see in myself at times. Our Navion leadership trust that I am always going to make the best decision for our community and our business. Navion is more than a workplace, it’s a family. In my down time I enjoy traveling, trying different foods, and experiencing different cultures. I love traveling back to Louisiana to visit my family, friends and enjoying home. I look forward to building a connection with you and your family, welcome to Island Cove at Hilton Head.
Schedule a Tour of our beautiful community…