Welcome to The Groves at Oak Ridge
Premier Assisted Living and Memory Care in Oak Ridge, TN
The Groves at Oak Ridge is an Assisted Living and Memory Care community here to meet your every need in a place that will feel like home. Located in the unrivaled residential environment of Oak Ridge, TN, you will bask in the joys of connecting with the people, places and activities that mean the most to you. Experience more than you ever thought possible where the harmony of personal freedom and intentional care find their perfect balance.
The Groves at Oak Ridge
734 Emory Valley Rd.
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Download a Brochure
"*" indicates required fields
If you or someone you love is experiencing difficulty with any activities of daily living—such as cooking, cleaning, and personal care—The Groves at Oak Ridge is here to help.
Our compassionate caregiving experts work closely with residents and their families to develop care programs personalized to serve specific needs. By supporting individuals to their highest levels of independence, personal care plans ensure residents receive just the amount of care necessary to remain as independent as possible.
Liberated from home and yard maintenance, assisted living residents receive all the benefits of living at The Groves at Oak Ridge, including the time to enjoy our calendar of daily activities, classes in our 24-hour fitness center, and delicious restaurant-style dining.
If your loved one is experiencing Alzheimer’s or any stage of dementia, we are here to offer a haven for more attentional care.
Developed in close consultation with dementia care experts from across the country, our cutting-edge Pathways to Discovery memory care program is designed for residents to thrive regardless of cognitive impairment.
Our dedicated team receives special training in understanding and meeting the needs of those with memory loss so that every individual may find the care they need and the full value in life they always deserve. Combining innovative programming and activities with personalized, hands-on attention, you can rest assured the comfort and well-being of your loved one are our top priorities.
What we offer
- Comfortable and spacious room options that include full, handicapped-equipped bathrooms.
- Wireless emergency response system available in each apartment.
- Three restaurant-style meals served daily in our elegant and inviting dining room.
- 24-hour access to personalized care services.
- Diverse daily social activities planned by a full-time social director, including wellness programs, card clubs, and outings to area attractions, restaurants, and community events.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services.
- Utilities (electricity, water, Wi-Fi) are included at no additional charge.
- In-house maintenance services.
- Seasonal menus designed by dietitians, personalized for individual needs.
- Transportation to professional services, such as to physician, dental, therapy, specialist and optometrist appointments.
Assisted Living starting at $3,305
Memory Care starting at $3,485
Meet our Executive Director
I am Chaunda Graham, Executive Director for The Groves at Oak Ridge in Oak Ridge, TN. I’ve been working in senior living for over 18 years. I began my career in senior living as a social worker in long term care communities. I received my bachelor’s degree at The University of Tennessee, Knoxville. I started my career working as a social worker for the State of Tennessee, however; I quickly realized that I have a passion for working with the senior population.
Schedule a Tour of our beautiful community…