Welcome to Priddy Manor
Premier Assisted Living and Memory Care in King, NC
Priddy Manor is an Assisted Living and Memory Care community that is here to meet your every need in a place that will feel like home. Settled on the gently rolling countryside of Western Stokes County, you are just minutes from the conveniences of a city. You will experience the luxury of intentional care and exciting area outings without losing the joys of social and physical activities in the community.
Download a Brochure
If you or someone you love is experiencing difficulty with any activities of daily living—such as cooking, cleaning, and personal care—Priddy Manor is here to help.
Our compassionate caregiving experts work closely with residents and their families to develop care programs personalized to serve specific needs. By supporting individuals to their highest levels of independence, personal care plans ensure residents receive just the amount of care necessary to remain as independent as possible.
Liberated from home and yard maintenance, assisted living residents receive all the benefits of living at the community including the time to enjoy our calendar of daily activities and delicious restaurant-style dining.
If your loved one is experiencing Alzheimer’s or any stage of dementia, we are here to offer a haven for more attentional care.
Developed in close consultation with dementia care experts from across the country, our cutting-edge Pathways to Discovery memory care program is designed for residents to thrive regardless of cognitive impairment.
Our dedicated team receives special training in understanding and meeting the needs of those with memory loss so that every individual may find the care they need and the full value in life they always deserve. Combining innovative programming and activities with personalized, hands-on attention, you can rest assured the comfort and well-being of your loved one are our top priorities.
What we offer
- Comfortable and spacious room options that include full, handicapped-equipped bathrooms.
- Emergency response system available in each apartment.
- Three restaurant-style meals served daily in our elegant and inviting dining room.
- 24-hour access to personalized care services.
- Diverse daily social activities planned by a full-time social director, including wellness programs, card clubs, and outings to area attractions, restaurants, and community events.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services.
- Utilities (electricity, water, Wi-Fi) are included at no additional charge.
- In-house maintenance services.
- Seasonal menus designed by dietitians, personalized for individual needs.
- Transportation to professional services, such as to physician, dental, therapy, specialist and optometrist appointments.
Assisted Living starting at $4,525
Memory Care starting at $5,995
Meet our Executive Director
I am Christy Bower, Executive Director at Priddy Manor Assisted Living. I’ve been working in senior living for over 20 years. My love for older adults started when I was a young girl volunteering at the local nursing home with my grandma. I started in the industry in recreation therapy/activities and later moved into sales/marketing. I moved into the Executive Director role seven years ago. I’m so proud to be a part of the Priddy Manor family and look forward to meeting you soon!
Schedule a Tour of our beautiful community…