Welcome to McArthur Manor
Premier Assisted Living in Manchester, TN
McArthur Manor Assisted Living is here to meet your every need in a place that will feel like home. Settled in the heart of Manchester, Tennessee, our thoughtfully designed community rivals the finest resorts. Experience more than you ever thought possible where the harmony of personal freedom and intentional care find their perfect balance.
Download a Brochure
If you or someone you love is experiencing difficulty with any activities of daily living—such as cooking, cleaning, and personal care—McArthur Manor is here to help.
Our compassionate caregiving experts work closely with residents and their families to develop care programs personalized to serve specific needs. By supporting individuals to their highest levels of independence, personal care plans ensure residents receive just the amount of care necessary to remain as independent as possible.
Liberated from home and yard maintenance, assisted living residents receive all the benefits of living at McArthur Manor, including the time to enjoy our calendar of daily activities, classes in our 24-hour fitness center, and delicious restaurant-style dining.
What we offer
- Comfortable and spacious room options that include full, handicapped-equipped bathrooms.
- Wireless emergency response system available in each apartment.
- Three restaurant-style meals served daily in our elegant and inviting dining room.
- 24-hour access to personalized care services.
- Diverse daily social activities planned by a full-time social director, including wellness programs, card clubs, and outings to area attractions, restaurants, and community events.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services.
- Utilities (electricity, water, Wi-Fi) are included at no additional charge.
- In-house maintenance services.
- Seasonal menus designed by dietitians, personalized for individual needs.
- 24-hour on-call nursing staff.
Assisted Living starting at $2,100
Meet our Executive Director
My name is Lynn Duncan, Executive Director of McArthur Manor Assisted Living. I have 11 years of experience with McArthur Manor Assisted Living. I started my career as an LPN/Floor Supervisor in 2010. In 2011 I was promoted to Director of Nursing. I held that position until promoted to Executive Director in 2021 with Navion Senior Solutions. My enjoyment and passion for senior living grows continuously from daily interactions with the residents and hearing about their life experiences. By getting to know the residents’ families I have made wonderful friends. The support we receive from the outside community has also blessed me with lifelong contacts and friends.
I have been a resident of Manchester, Tennessee for the past 16 years. Prior to moving to Manchester with my husband of 36 years and two children, I resided in Metropolis, Illinois for 6 years. I was raised in Charleston, Illinois. My hobbies are walking, boating, fishing and being with my family and grandchildren.
I am grateful for the opportunities Navion Senior Living has given me and I am looking forward to continuing relationships with McArthur Manor Assisted Living’s resident, families, and community as the Executive Director.
Schedule a Tour of our beautiful community…