Welcome to McArthur Manor
Premier Assisted Living in Manchester, TN
McArthur Manor Assisted Living is here to meet your every need in a place that will feel like home. Settled in the heart of Manchester, Tennessee, our thoughtfully designed community rivals the finest resorts. Experience more than you ever thought possible where the harmony of personal freedom and intentional care find their perfect balance.
Download a Brochure
"*" indicates required fields
If you or someone you love is experiencing difficulty with any activities of daily living—such as cooking, cleaning, and personal care—McArthur Manor is here to help.
Our compassionate caregiving experts work closely with residents and their families to develop care programs personalized to serve specific needs. By supporting individuals to their highest levels of independence, personal care plans ensure residents receive just the amount of care necessary to remain as independent as possible.
Liberated from home and yard maintenance, assisted living residents receive all the benefits of living at McArthur Manor, including the time to enjoy our calendar of daily activities, classes in our 24-hour fitness center, and delicious restaurant-style dining.
What we offer
- Comfortable and spacious room options that include full, handicapped-equipped bathrooms.
- Wireless emergency response system available in each apartment.
- Three restaurant-style meals served daily in our elegant and inviting dining room.
- 24-hour access to personalized care services.
- Diverse daily social activities planned by a full-time social director, including wellness programs, card clubs, and outings to area attractions, restaurants, and community events.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services.
- Utilities (electricity, water, Wi-Fi) are included at no additional charge.
- In-house maintenance services.
- Seasonal menus designed by dietitians, personalized for individual needs.
- 24-hour on-call nursing staff.
Assisted Living starting at $2,650
Schedule a Tour of our beautiful community…