Welcome to Chancellor’s Village
Premier Assisted Living and Independent Living in Fredericksburg, VA
Chancellor’s Village Independent Living and Assisted Living is here to meet your every need in a place that will feel like home. Ideally located just minutes from downtown Fredericksburg, you will rest assured that Southern hospitality is cherished and details matter. Experience more than you ever thought possible connecting with the people, places and activities that mean the most to you.
Download a Brochure
If you or someone you love is experiencing difficulty with any activities of daily living—such as cooking, cleaning, and personal care—Chancellor’s Village is here to help.
By supporting individuals to their highest levels of independence, personal care plans ensure residents receive just the right amount of care necessary to remain as independent as possible.
Unburdened from home and yard maintenance, assisted living residents receive all the benefits of living at Chancellor’s Village, including the time to enjoy our calendar of daily activities, On-site salon and therapy services, and delicious restaurant-style dining.
Our Independent Living lifestyle offers a personalized blend of the services that help you thrive. Take advantage of fine dining, intentional connections, exceptional programs, entertainment and outings to the area’s best cultural attractions—while our staff handles the rest.
With a vast array of opportunities to engage inside and out of the community, our residents will never stop experiencing more out of life.
What we offer
- Comfortable and spacious apartment options that include full, handicapped-equipped bathrooms, porch or balcony and storage units.
- Wireless emergency response system available in each apartment.
- Three restaurant-style meals served daily in our elegant and inviting dining room.
- 24-hour access to personalized care services for Assisted Living.
- Diverse daily social activities planned by a full-time social director, including wellness programs, card clubs, and outings to area attractions, restaurants, and community events.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services.
- Electricity, Water and Wi-Fi in common areas included at no additional charge.
- In-house maintenance services.
- Wide variety of meal options to suit all tastes and preferences.
- Local transportation to anywhere within 10 miles of the community.
Assisted Living starting at $5,900
Independent Living starting at $4,250
Meet our Executive Director
Kristen Hansen joined Chancellor’s Village as the Executive Director in July 2007. She oversees all facets of operations for the community and brings more than 35 years of senior living experience in Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Independent Living in the Fredericksburg area.
Kristen was drawn to senior living while she was in college working as a Life Enrichment Intern in a Skilled Nursing Facility. Her passion and empathy are exemplified by her commitment to excellence, her focus on providing the best possible customer service, and maintaining open communication with the residents, families, and staff. This philosophy is key to creating the warm, caring, and supportive environment that is experienced at Chancellor’s Village, the premiere retirement community in Fredericksburg.
Kristen enjoys spending her free time with her family and friends. She also enjoys decorating and reading. During the summer you can usually find her near the water where she enjoys boating and camping with her fiancé in their motor coach. In addition to her cat and teacup sized Yorkshire Terrier named Maggie Mae, Kristen has 2 grown children and a granddaughter who are the light of her life!
Schedule a Tour of our beautiful community…