Welcome to Bartlett Reserve
Premier Independent Living in Durham, NC
Bartlett Reserve is an Independent Living community here to meet your every need in a place that will feel like home. We offer award-winning lifestyle in south Durham, just 15 minutes from North Carolina’s central Triangle. Enjoy a concert on our patio, a swim in the outdoor heated pool, or a laugh with friends knowing your freedom, flexibility and quality of life are our top priorities.
Download a Brochure
"*" indicates required fields
Are you looking for a carefree lifestyle, free from the burdens of maintaining a home?
Our Independent Living care offers a personalized blend of the services that help you thrive. Take advantage of fine dining, intentional connections, in-house self-care services and outings to the area’s best cultural attractions—while our staff handles the rest.
With a vast array of opportunities to engage inside and out of the community, our residents will never stop experiencing more out of life.
New at Bartlett Reserve
Enjoy Bartlett Reserve’s monthly newsletter and find out more about upcoming events.
What we offer
- Comfortable and spacious room options that include full, handicapped-equipped bathrooms.
- Wireless emergency response system available in each apartment.
- Three restaurant-style meals served daily in our elegant and inviting dining room.
- 24-hour access to personalized care services.
- Diverse daily social activities planned by a full-time social director, including wellness programs, card clubs, and outings to area attractions, restaurants, and community events.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services.
- Utilities (electricity, water, Wi-Fi) are included at no additional charge.
- In-house maintenance services.
- Seasonal menus designed by dietitians, personalized for individual needs.
- Transportation to professional services, such as to physician, dental, therapy, specialist and optometrist appointments.
Independent Living starting at $3,850
Meet our Executive Director
Sean M. Yule
Sean brings more than 20 years of senior living and hospitality experience to Bartlett Reserve, having worked in Atlanta, Arlington, Bethesda, Raleigh, and Durham. He is a customer-service-driven professional who excels in creating and managing incredible living environments for seniors.
Sean has served in both Independent Living and Assisted Living Communities throughout his career. However, it is Independent Living where he got his start in 1998, and it is in Independent Living that he finds the greatest joy.
“There is nothing more rewarding than helping residents keep and maintain their independence,” says Sean. “Creating a community and culture where that is more than a saying and is lived every day is incredibly fulfilling.”
Since Bartlett Reserve opened, Sean has strived to ensure that residents receive the highest level of service possible and is often adjusting to meet their ever-changing needs. He leads by example and hopes that his desire to serve the residents reflects in the entire team at Bartlett Reserve.
“The team here is willing to sacrifice so much for our residents,” says Sean. “It is truly a family environment.”
Born and raised in Kailua, Hawaii, Sean moved to the mainland to attend Kent State University, where he majored in Business Management. Sean moved to the Triangle area in 2009 and currently calls Chapel Hill home. He and his wife Kristy have two daughters and a Kerry Blue Terrier named Bruce.
Schedule a Tour of our beautiful community…